How to reset or recover windows XP password
This is the age of information and technology. This fact is clearly evident from the use of smart phones, the internet, laptops, and tablets. Everyone is excessively fond of technology and desire to make the best out of the technology. To support such a wide network of technology various operating systems are inundated in the market that can serve the various technical operations well. One of the most popular operating systems is Windows XP which was founded by Microsoft. Since its inception, the Windows XP is widely supporting many computer operations.
Despite the huge popularity of Windows XP, there can occur some critical issues with the Windows XP account. Suppose anyone forgets the Windows XP account password then how to recover it. This scenario is a huge problem for millions of users of Windows XP. So, in this blog, you will get an insight into the Windows XP password recovery.
Steps to reset Windows XP password:
There can be different ways to perform Windows XP password reset. Let’s take an example of one of the methods.
- If you want to reset your Windows XP password then first of all reboot your computer. This step must be done in quite a safe mode.
- In the next step simply click on start and go on the command run. Now a box will open which indicates that now you have obtained an access to all the user accounts.
- To reset the password click admin user account followed by the reset password.
- Now enter the desired password in the new password tab.
- In the last step, simply confirm your password. Simply save it by clicking OK.
So, if you possess any doubt about this particular method or want to learn new ways to reset Windows XP password then the best way is to contact any renowned third-party technical support. This will clear your doubts and you will be able to update your knowledge.
Top Notch Key:how to reset windows xp password,how to recover windows xp password, how to reset windows xp admin password, how to recover windows xp admin password