We are living in the age of the internet. Almost everyone who uses PCs and phones uses the internet. There are times when the browser that we are using stops functioning and the tabs that we have opened are lost all of a sudden. If you want a solution to this issue, this article is for you. Here, we will discuss all the possible solutions to your issue. We will talk about ways to restore closed tabs in almost all the popular browsers one by one.
- Restore closed tabs on Google Chrome:
- When you are using Google Chrome and the browser has shut down itself without any prior notice. You can restore the tabs by following the steps mentioned below:
- You can restore the most recently closed tab by pressing Ctrl + Shift + T.
- You can also restore the recently closed tabs by clicking on the Menu icon (an icon with three dots available at the top-right corner of the screen).
- Select the option History from the list.
- There you will see the list of options that you had opened most recently. Select the URL that you had just opened or just below the option History, you will see an option called Recently closed. Click on this option to open all the tabs that you have closed recently.
- If you want to open a page that you had opened a while ago and forgot to bookmark it, you can click on the History option to see your whole browsing history.
- Steps to help you restore closed tabs in your internet explorer:
- If you are using internet explorer, follow the steps mentioned below to restore recently closed tab:
- Right-click on the tab and then select reopen the recently closed tab. Then, recently closed tabs will open on the screen. (you can do the same by pressing Ctrl + Shift + T).
- If you want to open some other tab then click on the option Recently closed tabs that is just under reopen the recently closed tabs.
- Select the URL that you want to open.
- Restore closed tabs in Microsoft Edge:
- If you are a user of Microsoft Edge, follow the steps mentioned below to reopen the closed tabs:
- Right-click in the tab and then, click on the option Reopen closed tab from the Context Menu.
- You can open the tabs that you visited a while ago:
- Click on the Menu icon (that is a three-bar icon available at the top-right corner of the screen).
- Select the option History from the list of options.
- You can choose the URL that you had opened a while ago from History.
- Restore closed tabs on Firefox:
- In case, you are a user of Firefox and you want to restore the tabs that you have just closed, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Right-click on the Tab bar and then select the option Undo Closed tab.
- You can open the tabs that you had browsed a while ago by going to the History tab. Follow the steps mentioned below to open History on your PC:
- Click on the Menu button (it is a three-bar icon that is available at the top-right corner of the screen).
- From the list of options, click on History.
- Once you have opened the History, you can choose the URL that you want to open.
In this article, we have mentioned every possible way to help you restore closed tabs in most of the popular browsers of this day. In case, you find any difficulty in restoring the closed tabs even after trying all the steps mentioned above, you can call us on our toll-free number. You can also contact us through our website. Our experts will talk to you and resolve your issue.
Contact: +1 888 509 9555
Read more:- Chrome Keeps Crashing Windows 10