Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers of this age. This browser was created in 2002. It is still considered to be one of the most reliable options these days. But the facts mentioned above don’t make this browser free from faults. There are always some errors that the users of Firefox keep complaining about. Recently, most of the online forums were flooding with queries regarding the message your connection is not secure firefox. If you are one such user who is facing the same issue, this article is for you. Here, we will talk about every possible solution to your issue. This error occurs when the security of the website that you are browsing doesn’t match the standard set by Firefox. Once you quite the page where you got this message, you will not be able to access that page again. You will get the same message whenever you try to access that page. Read the steps mentioned below carefully:
- Make sure that the Date & Time on your PC is correct:
- This is the first thing that you should try when you are getting the message your connection is not secure firefox. The security certificates of most of the websites have an expiration date. When the date & time on your PC is not correct, you may get this message. You can set the Date & Time on your PC by clicking on the time and date (that is at the bottom-right corner of the screen). Then, click on the option Adjust Date & Time.
- Restart your Router:
- If you are getting your connection is not secure firefox after setting the date & time on your PC, you should restart your router. Shut down your router by pressing the power button on your router. Unplug the router from the power outlet. Wait for at least 1 minute before plugging it back to the socket. After 1 minute, plug the router and turn ON your router and see if you have resolved your issue.
- Scan your PC for Malware and other malicious software:
- If any of the solutions mentioned above didn’t solve your issue, this is an option worth trying. You can scan your PC for Malware and other suspicious programs using the Windows Defender or any third-party program. All third-party applications have different interfaces. Here, we will mention the steps to scan your PC using the Windows Defender:
- Type Virus and Threat Protection in the search bar (the search bar appears on the bottom-left corner of the screen after you click on the start icon).
- Click on the most relevant icon then, a new window will appear on the screen.
- On the new Window, click on the Advanced scan option.
- Here, check the box before the option Full Scan option after checking the box, click on the button Scan now.
- The scanning process will take some time. Wait until this process is finished. Once the scan is complete, open the Firefox and see if you are getting the same error message. If you are getting the same error message, try the next fix mentioned below.
- Disable your Anti-virus software(if you have third-party antivirus software installed on your PC):
- Many times, such issues occur when we have installed a third-party antivirus on our PC. This happens because of the conflict between the third-party antivirus and the Windows Defender. You can solve this issue by disabling the antivirus software on your PC. (you should keep in mind that you have to disable the antivirus for some time and once you stop getting the error message, enable the antivirus on your PC)
- Every antivirus software has a different interface. Steps to disable it differs for a different website. All you have to do is to open the antivirus software and look for the option Disable.
In this article, we have mentioned every possible solution to fix your issue of getting the message: your connection is not secure firefox. If your issue persists even after trying every solution mentioned above, you can contact us through our website. You can also call us on our toll-free number. Our experts will solve your issues related to PCs and Phones. We specialize in dealing with the problems related to online media. Feel free to connect with us at any time 24X7.
Contact: +1 888 509 9555
Read more:- Mozilla Firefox Gmail Error Code 007