Pinterest is one of the famous social networking sites that is used for saving videos and images. Pinterest provides you an online boarding facility by which you can create your own board on it according to your choice. Once, you create your own account on Pinterest than you can also interfere with another user’s Pinterest account. It also provides security for your Pinterest account like another one social networking site. You can share your content online by use of this and it gives a fast service to their users.
As you know, the Pinterest app or website provides you good service with good security. But common is common for every social networking site, so one of the common errors is Pinterest not working. It occurs due to your browser or some technical issue.
If there is any hardware issue that causes this Pinterest not working issue. So, do some steps to fix it.
- First of all, fix the hardware acceleration issue.
- Open the More section and select Settings then navigate to Show Advanced Settings and tap on the System
- Also, uncheck next to the box saying Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Now, restart your Chrome browser.
Solutions to fix Pinterest not working issue on Google Chrome browser:-
Follow all the below-given steps to fix this Pinterest issue:
- At first, try to open the “same website on the other browser” and check whether the problem still persists. By this, you can easily recognize which one has an issue, Pinterest or Google Chrome browser.
- Now, uninstall the Chrome web browser and again reinstall
- Once the installation process will be completed then navigate to the Settings section and tap on the clear the cache to remove all the saved cookies from your Chrome browser.
- After that, Update your web browser if available. It is shown on the menu section of the Chrome browser.
- Now, Disable all the extension on your Chrome browser and use only one which is suitable for Pinterest.
By following all the above steps you can easily fix Pinterest not working on Google Chrome.
Solutions to fix Pinterest not working issue on Mozilla Firefox:-
Follow all the below-given steps carefully to fix this issue:
- First of all, you have to make sure that whether the same problem occurs on another browser or not. By this, you can easily get the point that the problem is with Pinterest or Mozilla Firefox.
- After that, ensure that your Facebook account is connected with Pinterest.
- Open Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode to check error still persists or not.
- Uninstall the Pinterest extension from the Mozilla Firefox browser and then reinstall it again.
- After that, download and install the right one Anti-virus on your PC and scan the web browser.
- Now, navigate to the Settings section and tap on the clear cached to remove all cached data and cookies from the browser.
- Also check, you work on an updated version of Mozilla Firefox. If not, then update it.
Add Pinterest button at Mozilla Firefox:-
Pinterest offers a web browser extension to make pinning easier for web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari.
So, safely install and use the Pinterest browser button extension since it is the official extension that is developed by Pinterest. Here are also some third party extensions that claim to do the same thing but they may have security or privacy issue, so aware of this extension.
Install the Pinterest browser button at Mozilla Firefox:-
- First of all, open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Now, navigate to Printer’s browser button page at https://about.pinterest.com/browser- You can see a title Pinterest browser button for Firefox.
- After that, tap on the browser button then a small pop-up window open saying if you want to allow Pinterest for installing the browser button extension on Mozilla Firefox.
- Tap on allow option and then a pop-up window will open to ask you for your permission to install the Pin it button add-on for Mozilla Firefox.
- Now, tap on the install option and Pin it, the browser button will take a few seconds to install.
If you are troubled with the Pinterest not working issue then apply all the above-mentioned methods to fix this problem. Call to our experts if you have any queries.