In case, you open Google Chrome on your Windows 10 and suddenly get that Chrome keeps crashing Windows 10. It generally occurred when you update your windows 10. But, don’t worry you can fix this issue easily.
As you know, Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers in the world. Peoples use it on daily basis for their work. Sometimes, chrome may be crashed. Many people report that simply uninstall the Chrome which is in your stem and reinstall a fresh and corrected chrome browser.
Solutions to fix Google chrome keeps crashing windows 10: –
Here are many quick and easy solutions available to fix this issue. Follow the below-given steps carefully:
- Close other tabs on your system: –
Sometimes, you may notice that your Google Chrome gets slow down to a crawl when many tabs open on your system. Google Chrome may run out of memory when many tabs open at a time and also crash your browser.
- At first, close all the tab from your system.
- Now, close your browser and restart Google chrome.
- After that, open the tab and open the webpage again to see if it works properly.
- Disable extensions on your system: –
One of the common facts is that extensions or add-ons which are installed on your system can cause your chrome browser crashing and chrome keeps crashing Windows 10. In case, your extensions get updated and the new update is not compatible with the Google Chrome browser, that’s why your Google Chrome keeps crashing. So, disable the extensions in your Google Chrome to fix this issue.
- At first, copy and paste chrome://extensions into the URL bar on your Google chrome.
- Now, you will be presented with the extensions that you have in your chrome browser.
- Tap on the slider to toggle all the extension to OFF.
- Now, restart your Google Chrome and see if the crashing problem will be resolved successfully.
- Create a new profile on Google Chrome: –
Switch to a new user profile to fix the crashing issue in Chrome.
- First of all, navigate to the “Google Chrome Settings” option by tapping on the three-dot icon.
- Now, select the People section and select Manage other people.
- After that, tap on the Add Person
- Make a name to your new user profile and tap on the Add
- Now, restart your Google Chrome and use it with the new user profile.
- Update the available driver: –
An outdated or missing device driver in your system can cause that Chrome keeps crashing Windows 10. So, you have to verify and ensure the device driver on your computer is updated. You can update it manually or automatically.
Update device driver manually: –
You can update your device driver manually by following these steps:
- At first, navigate to the device driver manufacturer’s website.
- Now, search for the most recent correct driver for each.
- Make sure to select the drivers that are compatible with your Windows version.
- Restart your system and open a Chrome browser to check it work s properly.
Update device driver automatically: –
If you don’t have more time and patient to update the driver device manually then you can update it automatically with the Driver Easy.
The Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and search for the correct driver for it. Even, you don’t have a need to know exactly what system your computer is running and don’t have a need to risk downloading and installing the incorrect driver. Also, don’t have a need to worry about making a mistake while installing.
You can update your device driver automatically with the free or pro version of Driver Easy.
- At first, download and install the Driver easy on your system.
- Now, run Driver easy and tap on the Scan Now
- After that, Driver easy will scan your system and detect if any problem in your system.
- Now, tap on the Update option which is next to the flagged device to automatically download the correct version of the device driver.
- After that, install the driver in your system.
- Or, tap on the Update All option to automatically download and install the correct version of all the device drivers that are missing or outdated on your system.
- After updating, restart your system to see the effect.
- Check the incompatible applications and programs: –
If you have installed a new application recently or update the programs in your system recently. You have to check whether there are any incompatible programs or applications that bring the Google chrome keeps crashing Windows 10 issue.
- At first, copy and paste chrome://conflicts in Google Chrome address bar and you can see the software to load.
- Now, tap on the Settings option by tapping on the three-dot which is at the top-right corner of the screen.
- After that, tap on the Advanced
- Now, navigate to Reset and Clean Up section and select Update or remove incompatible applications
- Restart your Google Chrome and see if the error will be resolved successfully.
In this blog, we discussed some quick and easy solution to fix Chrome keep crashing the Windows 10. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any queries regarding this then call our team to resolve them.