Staying signed in to your Gmail account has many benefits. You can use the Google services easily as soon as you open them. Continuously Being signed in to Google account means a lot of saved time and ease of access to the services. If you face the problem of Gmail keeps signing me out, see the effective fixes discussed below.
Steps to stay signed in to Gmail
Try these methods if you have problem of Gmail keeps signing me out
- Turn on the cookies. Sometimes an antivirus or any related software delete your cookies. This in turn signs you out from Gmail.
- If you have the cookies turned on, try clearing the browser’s cache. If you delete the cookies, your saved settings for sites you have visited will also be cleared. But this will solve the issue of Gmail keeps signing out.
- Use the latest version of your browser. Check online if any latest version is available for your browser or not. If you find any, update your browser.
- Use a browser that remembers passwords for you like Chrome.
- In case, you are using the 2-step verification, add trusted computers for that.
Signing out from unfamiliar devices
If you are using your Gmail account in someone else’s device, don’t forget to sign out from there. Use these steps:
- Go to your Google account from the new device.
- Click security from the left navigation panel.
- Click “Manage devices” on your devices panel.
- Now select a device and click on Remove.
- You are now removed from the device.
Signing out of non-Google accounts.
If you don’t want non-Google accounts to automatically sign you in, try these steps:
- Turn off the saved passwords in the browser you are using. Keep your recovery info updated for the Google account and other services being used by you.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. It may also delete your saved settings for the sites you haver browsed.
While using your Gmail account in public computer, don’t forget to sign out. For further security always create a strong password and never share it with somebody else.