Bluestacks app is basically an android emulator that is used for the android fun on your PC. Bluestack is most commonly used for playing games (Android) on PC. You can also use bluestacks for some other applications like Snapchat.
But sometimes, Bluestacks Snapchat not working and this problem is mostly occurring when the version of bluestacks is not supported Snapchat.
If you are facing the issue “bluestacks Snapchat not working” then we suggest you to take help from this article to solve this issue.
Methods to fix the issue bluestacks Snapchat not working:
There are some methods given below to fix this issue:
- Revert the previous version of Bluestacks:
It is possible that you are using an older version of bluestacks that’s why you can’t be able to connect it with the Snapchat app. So, you need to update the Bluestack by the latest version.
To do this, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you have to uninstall the current version of the Bluestack from your PC.
- After uninstalling, press Windows + R key to open the Run box in your system.
- Then type “CPL” in the search bar of the Run box and hit the Enter key.
- After that, you need to locate the BlueStacks and click on it.
- Now, you need to click on the “Uninstall” option that appeared at the bottom right corner and then follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall it completely.
- After that, you need to go to the official website of Bluestacks and then click on the download
- After the file is downloaded, right-click on it to run the file on your PC.
- In the last, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to install the Bluestack on your PC.
If the issue “Bluestacks Snapchat not working” still persists then we suggest you try the next methods.
2. Installing Casper on your system:
Casper is used to preventing the Snapchat from using the emulators.
Go through the following steps to install Casper in your system:
- At first, you need to go to the official website of Casper and download it.
- After that, open the Bluestacks and then click on the hamburger menu (The three dots) that appeared at the top right corner.
- Now, click on the button named “Install Apk” that appeared at the bottom of the right-side corner.
- After that, you need to select that file you have downloaded and then you need to follow the on-screen instructions to install the Casper in your system.
- At last, open the Casper in your system and then install the latest version of it.
If this method does not fix the issue “Bluestacks Snapchat not working” then go to the next method.
3. Using the Beta mode:
Beta node is a feature of the Snapchat app which is used to detect the updates of the bluestack app. So, we suggest you to use the beta node to remove the version issue of bluestacks.
Follow the steps given below to perform this process:
- Firstly, you need to open the Snapchat application on your device.
- Then you have to log in to your account in Snapchat.
- After that, you need to tap on the “Settings” icon that appeared at the top corner of the right side.
- Now, scroll down and locate the option named “Join Snapchat Beta” that shows under the “Advanced” option.
- After that, you need to log in the Snapchat on Blue stack.
- In the last, the beta version will be automatically implemented on the blue stack.
We have discussed in this content about “How to fix bluestacks Snapchat not working”. You can easily fix this issue by applying the above methods. If you are still facing this issue then you can call us, we have a team of experts, they help you to resolve this problem.
Read More:- Snapchat streak