If I Forgot My Facebook Account Password Is There Any Method Of How To Change Facebook Password
Unfortunately if you have forgotten your Facebook password or have some other person changing your password without being in your knowledge, you do not need to worry it is easier to recover your Facebook password. We will discuss here both the aspects that is to recover and to change Facebook Password.
How to recover your Facebook password:
- After unsuccessful attempts of login. Facebook asks you to recover your Account. So, click on that tab
- Next you are required to enter the email id that you have used to login
- Facebook will search for accounts that are related to your mentioned email address and shows you results. Click on your account.
- Depending on what type of information’s you have provided when you initially set up your account. You might get various different options to reset your password. Select a convenient method and click on the “Continue” tab
- Sometimes it may ask your email id in order to change the password. Click on the link and change your password.
Therefore, to change your Facebook password:
- Visit the settings tab on your Facebook page
- Go to privacy settings and select change password from the drop down list
- There first you need to enter your current password, verifying which you can enter new password. And successfully your password gets changed.
Let’s now look at various ways that can prevent our Facebook account to be hacked:
- Need to create a strong password – when creating a password try using a capitalize alphabet along with numeric and special characters
- Mobile number verification – by confirming your mobile number it helps to strengthen your Facebook security and in case in future you have forgotten your password it would help you to reset and recover it
- Opt for secure browsing – By securing and safe browsing you can definitely limit and control the external applications which you are integrated previously while logging in
- Activate code generator and login approval – It is a new security feature of Facebook, where it would require security pin every time you are trying to login to your Facebook account. And the another one is to activate Code Generator, through this you would get login to access codes through your registered mobile number through text message or the Facebook application.